- Airframe: Microdrones md4-1000 drone
- Laser scanner: SICK
- Georeferencing sensor: Trimble APX-15 UAV DG
- Laser point rate: 19,500 points/sec
- Flight range: Up to 6.2 mi (10 km) (total flight distanceunder standard flight conditions)
- Maximum laser range: 328 ft (100 m) (under standardoperating conditions – up to 197 ft (60 m) is
- recommendedfor reasonable laser point density)
- Weight: 13 lbs (6 Kg)
- Speed: Up to 6 m/s (for a reasonable point density)
- Endurance: 25 min
- System operation temperature: 14 °F (-10 °C) up to 122 °F (50 °C)
- Wavelength: Near infrared (no laser returns from any water body)
- Class 1 laser (100% eye safe)
- Field of view: 85°
- Number of returns: 3 (typically treetop and bare earth)
- Function and flexibility at your fingertips
- Plan, monitor, adjust, and analyze your missions right from your tablet
Professionals who use Microdrones UAVs for surveying, mapping, volumetrics, inspection, construction, mining, precision agriculture, and many other commercial applications will appreciate the mdCockpit Android tablet app.
This app was designed for professional drone users and makes it easy to plan, monitor, change, and analyze your flights right from your tablet.
When you’re out in the field flying missions, you should always expect the unexpected. The mdCockpit app was developed to provide you with the flexibility you need to tackle projects and overcome changes and challenges as they arise.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE mdCOCKPIT APP
Downloading the mdCockpit app onto your Android tablet is easy.
Just visit our page in the Google Play store.
Before downloading, be sure you have firmware mdOS 4.32 or higher. To complete this update, visit the Clients Only section of the Microdrones website and complete the simple steps. Your tablet must be Android 6.0.0 Marshmallow or higher.C10