- Function & Flexibility at your fingertips
- Plan, monitor, adjust and analyze your missions right from your tablet
Professionals who use Microdrones UAVs for surveying, mapping, volumetrics, inspection, construction, mining, precision agriculture, and many other commercial applications will appreciate the mdCockpit Android tablet app.
This app was designed for professional drone users and makes it easy to plan, monitor, change, and analyze your flights right from your tablet.
When you’re out in the field flying missions, you should always expect the unexpected. The mdCockpit app was developed to provide you with the flexibility you need to tackle projects and overcome changes and challenges as they arise.
How to download the mdCOCKPIT App
- Downloading the mdCockpit app onto your Android tablet is easy
- Just visit our page in the Google Play store.
- Before downloading, be sure you have firmware mdOS 4.32 or higher. To complete this update, visit the Clients Only section of the Microdrones website and complete the simple steps.
- Your tablet must be Android 6.0.0 Marshmallow or higher.