Each GL412N and GL422N laser system now includes the advanced HL760 Digital Readout (DRO) receiver that provides automatic Grade Match, PlaneLok and Fingerprint function. Grade Match measures and displays the existing grade over unknown ground. As a consequence it eliminates time consuming and error prone calculations PlaneLok automatically locks on to an existing horizontal elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather.
The unique “Fingerprint” function only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with. The CR600 receiver is also an option when a machine mounted display elevation is required.
- Menu driven user interface reduces learning time and eliminates complex button pressing to activate advance features
- RC402N radio remote control allows control of all laser functions from up to 330feet (or 100 meters
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers
- Automatic Grade Match eliminates time consuming and error prone calculation
- Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the jobsite
- Comes with choice of CR600 or HL760 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application