Key new features:
- Accurately places and displays 2D/3D data in real world context from any angle at true-to-life scale
- Precisely locates and reveals hidden assets
- Combines Trimble® Catalyst™ GNSS centimeter-level positioning and electronic distance measurement (EDM) with Google® AR technology
- Automatically transforms complex 2D designs into visual 3D models
- Switches between 2D and 3D views
- Provides Trimble cloud-based data hosting and reporting tools
- Enables collaboration and communication of designs on the job site
- Compatible with a wide range of Trimble, open industry standard, and third-party file formats
- Lightweight, portable handheld or pole-mounted unit
Visualize in 3D
Place and view georeferenced 3D models from any angle at true-to-life scale—above or below the ground.
Measure positions using GNSS, Electronic Distance Measurement, and Augmented Reality to better understand your data on site.
Share, communicate, and collectively interact in real time with easy-to-understand visualizations.
Take photos, record measurements, and make notes in the field. Create and assign tasks to team members.