Dual Antenna Input
The dual antenna input provides precise heading compared to single antenna systems which have difficulty determining position relative to the object of interest, especially when dynamics are low.
Rugged, But Flexible Interface
The BX992 offers easy integration and dependability. The BX992 is built to perform reliably and rigorously in harsh environmental conditions.
- 2 x 336 Channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
- Marinestar/RTX Support
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Flexible RS232, USB and Ethernet interfacing
- Scalable accuracies to Centimeter level positions
- Advanced RF Spectrum Monitoring
- Rugged IP67 Enclosure
- Other constellations available via upgrade