The Trimble R8s GNSS receiver gives you just the features and benefits you need, in one flexible, scalable system so you can build a system tailored to your job. As your requirements change, the Trimble R8s can adapt. Simply add functionality whenever you need it.
- One configurable receiver that is scalable for future needs
- Available in post-processing, base only, rover only, or base & rover configurations
- Advanced satellite tracking with Trimble 360 receiver technology
- Includes Trimble Maxwell™ 6 chips with 440 channels
- Simple integration with Trimble S-Series Total Stations
- Intuitive Trimble Access™ Field Software and Trimble Business Center Office SoftwareTrimble DL
- Android app for collecting static GNSS raw data for post-processing
A flexible, scalable system
- Choose the configuration level that suits your needs best, whether it’s post-processing, base, rover, or a combination of base and rover functionality.
- After you’ve selected a configuration level, additional individual options can be added to further extend the receiver functionality.
- Each Trimble R8s comes integrated with powerful Trimble 360 tracking technology that enables you to expand the reach of your GNSS rover to sites that were previously inaccessible.
- Two integrated Maxwell 6 chips and 440 GNSS channels.
- Eliminate the need to travel for routine monitoring of base station receivers with Trimble’s exclusive Web UI.
- Trimble DL Android app provides a straightforward mobile interface for collecting static GNSS raw data for post-processing without the need to use a Trimble controller or Trimble Access software.
The complete solution
- Easily integrates with Trimble S-Series Total Stations.
- Create a complete solution by combining the Trimble R8s receiver with a Trimble controller running Trimble Access™ field software, and Trimble Business Center office software for checking, processing and adjusting your data.