Trimble SX12 Scanning Total Station – the best just got better!
It is hard to believe that the Trimble SX10, which was the industry’s first true scanning total station, was first released in 2016 and it has revolutionised the workflows of many of our customers. Trimble, faced with the tough task of improving this incredibly innovative system have just replaced it with the New Trimble SX12.
The Trimble SX12 Scanning Total Station is the one instrument you can use to handle any survey project with full integrated surveying support, imaging and full 3D scanning capabilities as standard.
- A new green, eyesafe, focusable laser pointer which yields the smallest spot size in the industry (just 3mm @50m)
- Enhanced Trimble Vision – All new, higher resolution metric camera sensors (3 x 8.1 mPixel) with new imaging processing algorithms to give clearer and sharper images than ever
- Many new software improvements including maximum and minimum scan limits, in-field surface inspection, new Dynamic Joystick and telecamera panoramas.
Trimble Trimble TSC5 Controller
After 10 successful years, Trimble have replaced the trusted TSC3 with the next generation controller, the TSC5.
Designed as a workhorse for practical everyday tasks, it combines outstanding performance and dependability so you can complete your work efficiently and accurately.
It has all the things Trimble customers have asked for and more…
- A familiar, easy to use, designed for mobile, Android 10 operating system
- Improved toughened high resolution 5” touchscreen for finger, stylus or glove that’s anti-glare
- Runs the latest Trimble Access field software for survey workflows
- 4G Mobile data via user accessible micro sim
- 4 GB memory and 64GB storage
- 16-18hr battery life, backed by a spare with rapid USB-C fast charging in 3.5 hours
- Ergonomically improved (lighter than the TSC3, smaller than the TSC7)