Role: Technical Sales Consultant
Survey Solutions Group are looking for a Technical Sales Consultant to join our team. They will be carrying out direct marketing and technical sales activities, in accordance with agreed business plans to a specialist audience.
- Maximising the sales of Trimble’s world leading Geospatial solutions in your sales territory, including Robotic Total Stations, GPS, 3D laser scanning, Monitoring and Rail.
- Engage with customers and team members to develop solutions and ensure best practice and confident to make suggestions where opportunities to improve are identified
- Work independently, responding to customer queries and tailoring the service to ensure they have a great experience and feel supported
- Keep up to date with latest technology and industry trends
- Represent Survey Solutions Group at industry events such as trade shows
Skills and attributes for the role include:
- Keeping track and management of their sales pipeline
- Good understanding of the Geospatial/Civil Engineering market and the wider industry
- Experience in the use of Trimble Survey equipment (desirable)
- Any past exposure to Marine Construction applications would be a bonus
- Self-motivated, customer and teamwork orientated with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team towards team targets and deliver quality results within timescales.
- Results driven / delivering high performance, seeing problems as opportunities
- Welcomes new challenges and show openness to learn new skills and adapts well to changing working environments
- Full driving licence and flexible with travel
Experience and qualifications:
- Suitable qualification in Surveying or Civil Engineering or related fields
- Good knowledge with MS Office software
- Strong task and time-management skills to help keep on track and manage their Sales Pipe-line
- Technical Sales background would be an advantage but not required
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus package
- Company car
- Company mobile phone
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Training with opportunity to diversify into other parts of the business
With over 25 years in the industry, SSG are growing year on year to meet customer demand and the advancement of technology. This opening is for someone with the right qualifications and experience who is results driven and equally values customer service. It’s important they have the tenacity to consistently deliver the highest standard of hardware and software based solutions, specifically engineered to meet the needs of the customer. The company portfolio has grown to include solutions for Land Survey, Marine Positioning & Engineering, Laser Scanning, Rail & Monitoring.
Interested applicants should send their CV and supporting material to email@example.com